Young Frankenstein Theatre BreakBook theatre break to see Young Frankenstein
Book a theatre break for Young Frankenstein through our secure theatre booking system. Get live availability information, check latest offers and find the best prices. Seat numbers are confirmed before you purchase.
Following on from his success with The Producers, legendary filmmaker and comedian Mel Brooks has adapted his classic 1974 monster musical comedy Young Frankenstein for the stage in collaboration with Tony-award winning Broadway director and choreographer Susan Stroman.
Making its eagerly-anticipated UK premiere in October, the all-star cast is led by West End favourites Hadley Fraser, Dianne Pilkington, Summer Strallen and Patrick Clancy, together with Ross Noble as Igor and Lesley Joseph as the hilarious Frau Blucher.
A pastiche of 1930's horror films, this wickedly inspired re-imagining of the Mary Shelley classic is the story of Frederick Frankenstein, an esteemed New York brain surgeon and professor who inherits his infamous grandfather Victor von Frankenstein's Transylvanian castle and scientific laboratory.
Despite insisting he has no interest in reanimating the dead, he resolves to continue his grandfather's madcap experiments with help and hindrance from hunchback henchman Igor and buxom assistant Inga. It's not long before his activities arouse the suspicion of the villagers and local police chief Inspector Kemp and thanks to Igor's bungling, the experiment goes disastrously wrong, with monstrous consequences!
2 Charing Cross Road
- Choose your show from all the leading West End musicals and plays
- Select from our extensive range of 2, 3, 4 or 5 star hotels
- Decide how long you'd like to stay, just one night, a midweek or weekend break or a week long holiday.
- Add extras such as a meal in a restaurant, tickets for sightseeing tours and top London visitor attractions
- You can include travel with our packages. Take advantage of our inclusive train travel deals