The Woman in Black Theatre BreakBook theatre break to see The Woman in Black
Book a theatre break for The Woman in Black through our secure theatre booking system. Get live availability information, check latest offers and find the best prices. Seat numbers are confirmed before you purchase.
The Woman in Black is now in its thirtieth year in the West End and over 7 million people have lived to tell the tale of one of the most exciting, spooky, gripping and successful theatre events ever staged. With the recent release of the film version starring Daniel Radcliffe, the show is now attracting a whole new audience.
Young solicitor Arthur Kipps is sent to the remote village of Crythin Gifford to attend the funeral of Alice Drablow, a recently deceased client. When he sees the wasted figure of a young woman dressed all in black lurking in the shadows of the churchyard, Arthur begins to feel uneasy but the locals are reluctant to answer his questions. As Arthur is forced to spend the night going through Mrs Drablow's papers at the isolated Eel Marsh House on the windswept reaches of the salt marshes, he slowly begins to uncover the truth about the mysterious Woman in Black and her vengeful purpose.
Unanimously critically acclaimed, Stephen Mallatratt's terrifying adaptation of Susan Hill's best-selling novel at the Fortune Theatre combines the power and intensity of live theatre with a cinematic quality inspired by film noir.
Book now if you dare......!
1 hour 50 minutes
- Choose your show from all the leading West End musicals and plays
- Select from our extensive range of 3, 4 or 5 star hotels
- Decide how long you'd like to stay, just one night, a midweek or weekend break or a week long holiday.
- Add extras such as tickets for sightseeing tours and top London visitor attractions
- All show and hotel packages for The Woman in Black include breakfast