The Wind in the Willows Theatre BreakBook theatre break to see The Wind in the Willows
Book a theatre break for The Wind in the Willows through our secure theatre booking system. Get live availability information, check latest offers and find the best prices. Seat numbers are confirmed before you purchase.
The spectacular new musical adaptation of Kenneth Grahame's much loved classic The Wind in the Willows receives its West End premiere in June 2017 following a short UK tour.
Reuniting renowned screenwriter and Downton Abbey creator Julian Fellowes and Olivier Award-winning songwriting team George Stiles and Anthony Drewe, the show follows the exciting escapades of hot-headed Mr Toad and his long-suffering woodland friends, debonair Ratty, mild-mannered Mole and wise Badger.
When the serenity of their riverbank is rocked by thrill-seeking Mr Toad's reckless driving, his friends take it upon themselves to protect him. But Toad’s insatiable need for speed soon lands him in hot water once again when he steals a motor car and is promptly sent to prison.
Learning his beloved home is under threat from the local weasels and stoats of Wild Wood, Toad cooks up a cunning plan to break out of jail, sneak back into Toad Hall with his friends through a secret passageway and reclaim his home.
2 hours 35 minutes
8 Argyll Street
- Choose your show from all the leading West End musicals and plays
- Select from our extensive range of 2, 3, 4 or 5 star hotels
- Decide how long you'd like to stay, just one night, a midweek or weekend break or a week long holiday.
- Add extras such as a meal in a restaurant, tickets for sightseeing tours and top London visitor attractions
- You can include travel with our packages. Take advantage of our inclusive train travel deals