The Book of Mormon Theatre BreakBook theatre break to see The Book of Mormon
Book a theatre break for The Book of Mormon through our secure theatre booking system. Get live availability information, check latest offers and find the best prices. Seat numbers are confirmed before you purchase.
Created by lyricist Robert Lopez and Trey Parker and Matt Stone, the duo behind the hit animated comedy series South Park, Broadway phenomenon The Book of Mormon arrives in London. Gavin Creel and Jared Gertner, stars of the North American tour performances, will reprise their roles as Elder Kevin Price and Elder Arnold Cunningham.
The Book of Mormon follows a mismatched pair of 19-year-old missionaries of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints who are dispatched from Utah to spread the word of God in a hell hole of a village in Northern Uganda. Na´ve and optimistic, the missionaries are keen to share their scriptures - which only one of them has actually read - with the locals, but the villagers are more concerned about war, famine, poverty and AIDS.
Winner of nine Tony Awards, including Best Musical, and the Grammy for Best Musical Theatre album, The Book of Mormon is a viciously funny take on organized religion, consumerism and the musical genre itself.
2 hours 30 minutes
Prince of Wales Theatre
31 Coventry Street
- Choose your show from all the leading West End musicals and plays
- Select from our extensive range of 3, 4 or 5 star hotels
- Decide how long you'd like to stay, just one night, a midweek or weekend break or a week long holiday.
- Add extras such as tickets for sightseeing tours and top London visitor attractions
- All show and hotel packages for The Book of Mormon include breakfast