The Band Theatre BreakBook theatre break to see The Band
Book a theatre break for The Band through our secure theatre booking system. Get live availability information, check latest offers and find the best prices. Seat numbers are confirmed before you purchase.
Writing duo Gary Barlow and Tim Firth reunite to bring their latest musical The Band to the West End following a UK tour. Directed by Kim Gavin and Jack Ryder, the production transfers to the Theatre Royal Haymarket in December for a strictly limited run.
Itís 1992 when we first meet five inseparable 16 year old girls for whom the band is everything. Twenty five years later, we follow them once again as they reunite as adults to see their favourite childhood group in concert and finally try to fulfil their dream of meeting the boyband whose music became the soundtrack to their lives.
Featuring Take Thatís biggest hits, including Never Forget, Back for Good, A million Love Songs, Greatest Day, The Flood, Relight My Fire, Shine and Rule the World.
Theatre Royal Haymarket
- Choose your show from all the leading West End musicals and plays
- Select from our extensive range of 2, 3, 4 or 5 star hotels
- Decide how long you'd like to stay, just one night, a midweek or weekend break or a week long holiday.
- Add extras such as a meal in a restaurant, tickets for sightseeing tours and top London visitor attractions
- You can include travel with our packages. Take advantage of our inclusive train travel deals