Motown The Musical Theatre Break
Book a theatre break for Motown The Musical through our secure theatre booking system. Get live availability information, check latest offers and find the best prices. Seat numbers are confirmed before you purchase.
Discover the thrilling story of Berry Gordy and the legendary record label he founded that changed music history, pushed boundaries and created the soundtrack of a generation.
In 1959 in Detroit, Michigan erstwhile boxer, failed businessman and car-factory worker Berry Gordy borrowed just $800 from his family and created a music-making factory from the recording studio in the converted garage of his home. Drawing on a wealth of young talent from the area, he began to shape a creative hothouse of performers, songwriters and producers, discovering and launching the careers of Diana Ross and the Supremes, Michael Jackson and the Jackson 5, Stevie Wonder, Smokey Robinson and the Miracles, Marvin Gaye and many more.
Featuring an eighteen piece orchestra performing over forty classic Motown tracks including My Girl, Whatís Going On, Dancing In The Street, Ainít No Mountain High Enough and I Heard It Through The Grapevine, Motown The Musical is a musical sensation with real soul.
2 hours 30 minutes
210 Shaftesbury Avenue
- Choose your show from all the leading West End musicals and plays
- Select from our extensive range of 2, 3, 4 or 5 star hotels
- Decide how long you'd like to stay, just one night, a midweek or weekend break or a week long holiday.
- Add extras such as a meal in a restaurant, tickets for sightseeing tours and top London visitor attractions
- You can include travel with our packages. Take advantage of our inclusive train travel deals