The Lion King Theatre Break
Book a theatre break for The Lion King through our secure theatre booking system. Get live availability information, check latest offers and find the best prices. Seat numbers are confirmed before you purchase.
A breathtaking live show of the Disney film, Julie Taymor's stage adaptation of The Lion King is a sun-drenched musical that uses both real actors and ingenious puppetry to bring the enchanting story to life.
After the death of King Mufasa, the young lion Prince Simba is forced into self-imposed exile, terrified that his actions may have led to his father's death. After befriending the colourful characters Timon and Pumbaa, Simba finally comes to terms with who he really is and that he must return to his home and stand up to his shadowy uncle, Scar, once and for all and fulfil his destiny as king of the Pridelands.
Set to the evocative rhythms of Africa and featuring the Elton John classic Can You Feel The Love Tonight, this spectacular production explodes with glorious colours and stunning effects.
2 hours 50 minutes
The Lyceum Theatre
- Choose your show from all the leading West End musicals and plays
- Select from our extensive range of 2, 3, 4 or 5 star hotels
- Decide how long you'd like to stay, just one night, a midweek or weekend break or a week long holiday.
- Add extras such as a meal in a restaurant, tickets for sightseeing tours and top London visitor attractions
- You can include travel with our packages. Take advantage of our inclusive train travel deals