Gangsta Granny Theatre BreakBook theatre break to see Gangsta Granny
Book a theatre break for Gangsta Granny through our secure theatre booking system. Get live availability information, check latest offers and find the best prices. Seat numbers are confirmed before you purchase.
Following a hugely successful tour of the UK, Neal Fosterís stage adaptation of comedian David Walliamsí hugely popular childrenís book Gangsta Granny receives its West End premiere when it transfers to the Garrick theatre for a limited season in the summer of 2017.
Gangsta Granny is the tale of unsuspecting young lad Ben and his cabbage-crunching, criminal mastermind Granny. Every Friday night, Ben is sent to stay with his boring Granny while his parents go out for the evening. The TV hasn't worked since the 1980s, so time is grudgingly spent playing Scrabble and eating various cabbage delicacies.
But Ben soon discovers that his Granny isnít quite what she seems and Fridays become more exciting than he could ever have dreamed.
2 hours 10 minutes
2 Charing Cross Road
- Choose your show from all the leading West End musicals and plays
- Select from our extensive range of 2, 3, 4 or 5 star hotels
- Decide how long you'd like to stay, just one night, a midweek or weekend break or a week long holiday.
- Add extras such as a meal in a restaurant, tickets for sightseeing tours and top London visitor attractions
- You can include travel with our packages. Take advantage of our inclusive train travel deals