Bat Out of Hell The Musical Theatre BreakBook theatre break to see Bat Out of Hell The Musical
Book a theatre break for Bat Out of Hell The Musical through our secure theatre booking system. Get live availability information, check latest offers and find the best prices. Seat numbers are confirmed before you purchase.
Directed by award-winning Jay Scheib, Jim Steinman's high octane rock and roll theatrical adventure Bat Out of Hell The Musical premieres in the West End in June where it will play a strictly limited run at the London Coliseum.
Based on the most influential albums of Steinman's storied collaborations with singer Meat Loaf, Bat Out of Hell is a breathtaking new production featuring 17 of Meat Loaf's greatest hits including Iíd Do Anything for Love, Paradise by the Dashboard Light, You Took the Words Right Out of My Mouth (Hot Summer Night), Itís All Coming Back To Me Now, Dead Ringer For Love, Two Out of Three Ainít Bad, Bat Out of Hell and more. The show also features two previously unreleased Steinman compositions.
Set against the backdrop of a post-apocalyptic city adrift from the mainland, the story follows Strat and his gang, The Lost, as they roam the streets of Obsidian ruled by the wicked and tyrannical Falco. Discovering that Falco's beautiful daughter Raven has been locked away in the palace towers, Strat sets out to rescue her in a full throttle tale of romance, rebellious youth and living the rock and roll dream.
Please note that children under 5 will not be admitted.
2 hours 20 minutes
St Martin's Lane
- Choose your show from all the leading West End musicals and plays
- Select from our extensive range of 2, 3, 4 or 5 star hotels
- Decide how long you'd like to stay, just one night, a midweek or weekend break or a week long holiday.
- Add extras such as a meal in a restaurant, tickets for sightseeing tours and top London visitor attractions
- You can include travel with our packages. Take advantage of our inclusive train travel deals